shooting spree from the weekend..

good morning Monday!

life is getting easier from this week, less works and more fun. works are getting less bc the first semester is ending. it's time to do something else apart from working. i have some goals to chase after before the year ends. i am a bit behind my reading goal and i need a little bit of speed-up. this year, i've set target to read 50 books and i am at book 34th. now, i am reading 'water for elephant'.. everytime when reading an english book, i want to turn on my pc and write something. the language has tricked me. while i wanted to read on the story, i wanted to pour something out into words too..

improving my photography is another goal that i want to do constantly.. so the past weekend, apart from capturing the photos of my little people, i walked around looking for something else to shoot. after the rain stopped on saturday afternoon, we left the house and explored the neighbourhood. while the little people played, i shot. as i told you before, my photos are pure and fresh right from the camera. the idea of processing them never crosses my mind, even cropping them. i do like them raw. i think they look authentic and real..

2 comments:

  1. Your photography is so amazing-- I've recommended this blog to several people just for the pictures.

    Where do you take your flower pics? Is there some kind of park or garden nearby? If they just grow near you, I'm incredibly jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Megan for recommending my blog to many people..

    normally, i take photos of flowers around my house, aunties's house and in the temple near my parents' house..

    ReplyDelete