i am back!!

i am back to reality, to simple working-day life. life has been treating me wonderful lately. october had passed gloriously.. i love every bit of it.. it was a busy travelling month..

the trip to india is lingering and i am still savoring it.. i can't stop thinking about it and some people i met there.. i've been looking at the photos over and over again..

i love this life. it makes me hunger and it fulfills me. i love the life i've lived. i always have things to look forward to. that is the trick to keep me going and keep me getting up when i fall..

i am thinking of going back to india but still don't know when and some friends want to join me.. there are many parts of india that i've not seen. but i still want to go back to north india, especially sikkim.

we are planning a trip to japan next year. we've booked our tickets. but i tell you what. i am not so excited going to japan like going to india.. in the frst place, i didn't want to join them bc i am getting poor due to so many trips i had made this year.. but i can't say no to them..

my life is like a travelling bag, packing and unpacking.. and i love it.. i am the restless soul, having a pair of ichy feet..

a few days ago, i received postcards from myself which i wrote when i was on my last day in gangtok, leaving for darjeeling the next morning.. reading it, i couldn't help smiling joyfully... it said..

oct 18, 2010
snowlion hotel, tibet road, gangtok

hello to me from me!
to the girl who easily falls in love with life, things, places. i don't think that india will make me fall in love again but it does. it's capturing heart. it makes me get butterflies. it makes me feel young and silly again. bc i've fallen in love with parts of india. there are moments i dislike but the butterflies moment has overrun it. thank for making this heart beat faster again. hope that it never stops falling in love!


been to swiss of asia and love it the most. leaving for darjeeling tomorrow..
love ya.
always..
..will be back again soon.. i promise..
here are some photos from the trip..http://mypocketofhappiness.blogspot.com/
and the story.. but i wrote it in thai.. http://chillchillinchillysikkim.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment