life is back to normal..

i was back to running around the lake, up the hills in psu this morning. it feels like i've gained myself back, or i am back to the old me.. i love the long run and i pushed myself harder this morning. i tried running faster, slowing down and faster again.. it felt awesome.. thanks for not raining and let me drag my lazy butts out to have a great run.. i won't be whining if you rain during the day today..
my shop is getting a bit busy and back to its life again.. though, i love spontaneousness, sometimes i crave for routine life.. but it has to be the routine i create.. after running, i got back to writing morning page but it's was just 1 page, not 3 as the rule.. i am not good following rules!.. then jumped into the shower.. it's still a foggy and cold day.. i need sunshine to hang my clothes!
i went out posting 9 postcards yesterday; some from phuket, india and home.. it feels good to surprise people.. i enjoy imagining you guys smiling when reading them...
i've been reading this book called 'little million pieces' since coming back from india. i'd hunted for this book for more than a few months after reading reviews about it.. it was hard to find in thailand. but luckily, i stumbled on it in a used bookstore in kolkata.. the book looked old and brownish.. i saw it the first day i went out checking used bookstore in a street near my hotel.. when seeing it, i didn't buy it immediately. i told myself if it was to be mine, it would be there when i came back from sikkim. so the first day after getting back to kolkata from north india, i went to that bookstore. it was still there, at the same place i saw it on my first day in india.. i grabbed it, asked for discount and paid. i took it the hotel and started reading it. i was hooked with the writing style; simple wordings & straightforward.. i intend to finish the book by today.. while reading it, i cheered, i smiled, i weeped, i giggled, i rooted for james to get better and get out of the shit he was putting himself in.. i could feel his stubbornness and his strong belief over the life he'd lived... it's one of the books that makes me think hard, be grateful of my life and don't want to put down until it's late into the night..
this is what i am up to so far.. have a great day to you all.... and i still think of you from time to time.. my sikkimish boy!! have a nice day to you too..

No comments:

Post a Comment